We use GIS for our daily work, from simple map design to advanced data analysis.
We own a number of high-performance PCs, all equipped with the following GIS software
- DELFT 3d (SLCC group license)
- Global Mapper (SLCC group license)
- Agisoft Photoscan (SLCC group license)
- Trimble Pathfinder Office (SLCC group license)
- ArcGIS 10.2 (University of Bremen License)
- MATLAB (University of Bremen License)
- Grass GIS
- Google Earth Pro & Google Earth Engine access
- Surfer (MARUM License)
- Grapher (MARUM License)
All our PCs are connected to a Lenovo EMC cloud server, which backs up our data daily.
We also subscribed to a Microsoft Sharepoint account for advanced sharing and database app building.